Complete Handle Assembly – Keil W19
Walk-In Door Latch and Flush Strike. Includes inside release for 4″ thick doors and mounting screws. No cylinder lock but can be secured with a padlock.
- Heavy Duty Construction -To provide the impact resistance required in heavy traffic areas. The latch body is constructed of reinforced die cast Zamak and furnished with a solid handle. All inner working parts and back plate are manufactured of solid stainless steel, unlike competitors models that can rust and leave unsightly stains on doors.
- Friction Free Operation – Provided by utilizing roller bolt retraction combined with roller strike action. Eliminates wear and allows doors to close smoothly and easily without slamming, while offering superb gasket compression.
- Easy Lift Handle – User friendly handle requires minimal hand pressure to completely retract bolt from strike. Low 1-1/2”(38mm) handle rise eliminates tugging and wrist twisting.
- Easily Adjusted Strike Assembly – Offers variable offset adjustment permitting field adjustment for door gasket wear.
- Safety Glow Inside Release – Comes with glow-in-the-dark inside release plunger for use with panels with a thickness of 4 inches.
- Tamper Proof Design – Eliminates pilferage of costly food stocks. Bolt cannot be retracted from the outside when latch is padlocked. Yet with safety inside release mechanism occupants can safely exit even if latch is padlocked.
Literature: Inside Release Mounting Instructions, Mounting Diagram
Mold Numbers: Handle- W19 SERIES, Strike- W19-Y002
Package Includes: handle, push inside release, flush rolling strike, screws.