Hydraulic Door Closer with 1-1/8″ Offset Hook – Kason 1094 SureClose™
Powerful gas-loaded hydraulic cylinder guarantees controlled closure.
- Concealed mounting model without visible mounting screws. (exposed mount door closer available here)
- Sure Closure – Self correction and extra-wide hook ensures roller pick-up and overcomes alignment problems.
- Long Lasting – Life-cycle tested to operate reliably even after a half-million closures. Patented solid steel enclosed housing and bend-resistant hook assure long wear in heavy use.
- Versatile – Easily replaces any conventional door closer.
- Perfect complement for Kason walk-in hinges and latches where self-closing doors with controlled closure are needed.
- 1-1/8″ Offset Hook Included – This stainless steel offset hook is used for doors that are offset from the walk-in frame. The flush hook is available by clicking here.
MATERIAL: Heavy gauge steel.
FINISH: Polished chrome.
MOUNTING: Holes drilled for No. 10 (5.0 mm) screws (included).
Certifications: NSF, GreenGuard
Literature: 1094 Installation Instructions
MPN Variations: 1094-3, 1094-000003, 11094000003
Package Includes: closer, 1-1/8″ offset hook, installation instructions, screws
Walk-in Manufacturers: This door closer is used with some models by Kysor Panel, Snowman Coolers, Southeast Cooler and U.S. Cooler.