Hydraulic Door Closer with Flush Hook – Kason 1094 SureClose™
Powerful gas-loaded hydraulic cylinder guarantees controlled closure.
- Exposed mounting model with visible mounting screws. (concealed mount door closer available here)
- Sure Closure – Self correction and extra-wide hook ensures roller pick-up and overcomes alignment problems.
- Long Lasting – Life-cycle tested to operate reliably even after a half-million closures. Patented solid steel enclosed housing and bend-resistant hook assure long wear in heavy use.
- Versatile – Easily replaces any conventional door closer.
- Perfect complement for Kason walk-in hinges and latches where self-closing doors with controlled closure are needed.
- Flush Hook Included – This stainless steel flush hook is used for doors that are even with the walk-in frame. The 1-1/8″ offset hook is available by checking the option box below.
MATERIAL: Heavy gauge steel.
FINISH: Polished chrome.
MOUNTING: Holes drilled for No. 10 (5.0 mm) screws (included).
(This can be used to replace a CHG W-94 and other closers of comparable size. You will need to fill in the old holes with silicone caulk, position the 1094 to cover these holes and follow the installation instructions found above.)
Certifications: NSF, GreenGuard
Literature: 1094 Installation Instructions
MPN Variations: 1094-3, 1094-000003, 11094000003
Package Includes: closer, flush hook, installation instructions, screws
Walk-in Manufacturers: This door closer is used with some models by Kysor Panel, Snowman Coolers, Southeast Cooler and U.S. Cooler.