Keil W60 lift off hinge with cam rise action. Long flange, satin chrome finish. Reversible, glide action, hold open feature, durable die-cast Zamak and universal mounting holes.
- Reversible – Can be utilized for any right or left hand door application. Conversion is easily accomplished without tools.
- Self Closing Cam Action – Contains self-lubricating nylon and Delrin cam rise components to provide glide-action door operation. These components reduce door sweep gasket wear regardless of floor irregularity and provide constant over-close pressure against the door gasket assuring a positive seal. A hold-open feature is built into the cam allowing the door to remain open at 140°. The door will automatically return to a closed position if opened less than 140°.
- Lift-Off Capability – Doors can be removed quickly without tools or hinge disassembly. This allows for knockdown shipment and eliminates costly on-site installation and service time.
- Durable – Constructed of die-cast Zamak with built-in structural reinforcing ribs for extraordinary strength and years of trouble-free operation.
- All Type Construction – This series is designed to meet the universal requirements of all types of cooler construction especially foam.
- Coordinated Styling – Design coordinated with clean, unobtrusive lines to aesthetically complement the W19 and W38 SERIES Easy Action Safety Latch or other contemporary breaker hardware, latches or pulls.
MATERIAL: High pressure die cast Zamak.
FINISH: Satin chrome.
MOUNTING: Drilled and countersunk for #14 screws (6mm). (screws are not included)
Literature: Hole Locations
Part Mold #: Bracket- W60-Y021, Flange- W60-Y031 /-Y231
Direct replacement for Standard Keil 9300 Series Hinges
Hinge Reversal Instructions
1. Lift strap from flange and remove pin assembly.
2. Pop out cap. Turn strap 180 degrees, reinsert pin assembly.
3. Reposition strap into flange and replace cap.