Reversible 1245 Hinges – 1-3/4″ Offset
- Industry standard self-closing cam-rise hinges.
- Door opens with minimum effort.
- Strong self-lubricating nylon cam delivers smooth, trouble-free door operation.
- Cam-rise action reduces gasket wear, even with irregular floors.
- Built-in dwell holds door open beyond approximately 135°.
- Doors lift off without disassembly or removing hinges.
- Simple manual operation reverses hinges for use on right- or left-opening door.
- Material- High pressure die-cast zinc with self-lubricating nylon cam.
- Polished chrome finish.
- Drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) flat head screws. (not included)
Important: Measure from the frame of your walk-in to the front face of your door to determine your offset before ordering.
Hinge Reversal Instructions
1. Lift strap from flange and remove pin assembly.
2. Pop out cap. Turn strap 180 degrees, reinsert pin assembly.
3. Reposition strap into flange and replace cap.
Part Number and Offset
- 11245000076 Hinge 1-3/4″ Offset