Reversible 1245 Hinges – 1-1/8″ Offset
- Industry standard self-closing cam-rise hinges.
- Door opens with minimum effort.
- Strong self-lubricating nylon cam delivers smooth, trouble-free door operation.
- Cam-rise action reduces gasket wear, even with irregular floors.
- Built-in dwell holds door open beyond approximately 135°.
- Doors lift off without disassembly or removing hinges.
- Simple manual operation reverses hinges for use on right- or left-opening door.
- Material- High pressure die-cast zinc with self-lubricating nylon cam.
- Polished chrome finish.
- Drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) flat head screws. (not included)
Shipping: This is a special order item so expedited shipping is not available and returns are not accepted. These hinges will be drop-shipped from the manufacturer if ordered separately, but if ordered with another product expect 1-2 week delay in shipping time for entire order.
Important: Measure from the frame of your walk-in to the front face of your door to determine your offset before ordering.
Hinge Reversal Instructions
- Lift strap from flange and remove pin assembly.
- Pop out cap. Turn strap 180 degrees, reinsert pin assembly.
- Reposition strap into flange and replace cap.
Part Number and Offset
- 11245000040 Hinge 1-1/8″ Offset