Heavy Duty Locking Handle – Kason 1236
- Powerful lever action easily overcomes high strength magnetic seals and frees frosted doors.
- Cylinder lock and padlock provision are standard for added security.
- Fully concealed mounting discourages tampering.
- Complete with inside release mechanism.
- Handle end will not strike door face.
- Interchangeable with competitive models.
- Inside Release – twist knob type inside release. (1236 Lever Locking Handle includes a lever inside release)
Material : High pressure die-cast zinc.
Finish : Polished Chrome.
Mounting: Holes drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) screws. (screws are not included)
MPN Variations: 1236C-6, 1236C-00006, 11236C00006
Package Includes: handle, twist knob inside release, keys, glow-in-the-dark PUSH sign
Literature: Installation Instructions