Heavy Duty Locking Latch
- Bolt-type tongue provides positive locking action.
- Proven, heavy-duty construction outlasts similar latches in hard commercial use.
- Padlocking provision standard on all models.
- Accepts inside release lever to prevent accidental entrapment in locked walk-ins. Inside lever releases cylinder-locked or padlocked door.
- Unsurpassed for long life and reliability.
MATERIAL: High pressure die-cast zinc body and strike housing, 300 series stainless steel handle.
FINISH: Polished Chrome
MOUNTING: Holes drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) screws. (screws are not included)
There are no reviews yet.