- Specification grade, weatherproof cover plate with 120 VAC pilot light.
- Easy to install.
- Pilot light built in for easy illumination- Eliminates the need for additional components.
- Built in indicator can be wired as “night light” or “lights on” to meet all your needs.
- Spade wire terminal for easy and fast installation.
- Ideal solution for “wet locations”, indoor and out.
- Cover plate included with switch.
- 1908-603 Single and Three-Way Switch with Indicator Light
- Indicator: Neon
- Circuit: SPDT + Indicator
- Connection: 1/4″ Spade Male Terminal
- Electrical Ratings: 20A @ 120 VAC General Use 5A @ 125 VAC Tungsten 5A @ 250 VAC Ballasted 4.9A @ 125 VAC Electronic Ballast
All information regarding product can be found here:
Designed to work with the 1967 Temp Display for 3 way capability – Found here
Certifications: NSF, UL