Light Duty Locking Latch
- Designed for lighter weight foam doors.
- Radial tongue combined with a roller strike for easiest closing and smoothest opening walk-in doors.
- Reliable, self-closing action provides positive tight closure with little effort.
- Releases with minimum pressure or pull from outside or inside with inside release handle.
- Padlocking provision standard on all models.
- Special order available for brushed chrome and silver powder coat.
MATERIAL: High pressure die-cast zinc body, stainless back plate.
FINISH: Polished Chrome
MOUNTING: Holes drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) screws.
Light Duty Rolling Strike
This comes in three different offsets (get the offset by measuring the distance that the door sits above the frame).
Material : High pressure die-cast zinc; stainless back plate.
Finish : Polished chrome. Flush strike available in brushed chrome and polished chrome.
Mounting Holes : Drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) screws.
Glow-in-the-dark push knob
- 4″ or 6″ inside release.
- Always visible. 9/16″ (14.3 mm) thick stainless steel rod.
MATERIAL: Steel rod and flange, Safety-Glow plastic knob.
MOUNTING: Holes drilled for No. 10 (5.0 mm) screws.
There are no reviews yet.