Rubbaseal Silicone Sealant – HI and LO-Temp NSF Certified
- Premium grade, fully certified silicone adhesive sealant outperforms cheap hardware store brands.
- 10.1 oz. tube
- Waterproof adhesive bonds better than generic sealants; won’t peel, reduces service call-backs for leaks.
- Air-cures overnight; tack-free in 15 min.
- Meets Federal and NSF standards for food service use.
- Standard formula is serviceable from –80° F to 450° F. (–62° to 232° C).
- RubbaSeal™ adhesive sealant won’t sag during application. Apply vertically, horizontally or overhead.
- One-piece, rigid plastic cylinder fits all standard caulking guns.
- Nozzle is removable for easy cleaning and reuse after tube is opened.
- Adheres to metal, glass, non-oily woods, ceramic, porcelain, painted surfaces, vinyl, many plastics and rubbers.
- Contains approximately a 20ft bead of caulk.
Certifications: NSF listed STD 051 for Food Zone Use. All Foods. Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants. When cured and washed, sealant meets requirement of FDA regulation No. 21 CFR177.2600. Meets the following: U.S. FED.TTS-00230C, TTS-001543A, and ASTM C920-79. UL Recognized.
Literature: Safety Data Sheet, Technical Data Sheet
Package Includes: caulk, nozzle