Component Hardware Keil W19 Latch
- Heavy duty construction to provide the impact resistance required in heavy traffic areas.
- Tamper Proof Design – bolt cannot be retracted from the outside when latch is cylinder locked or padlocked.
- With the safety inside release mechanism, occupants can safely exit even if latch is locked or padlocked.
- Friction free operation provided by utilizing roller bolt retraction combined with roller strike action.
- Eliminates wear and allows doors to close smoothly and easily without slamming, while offering superb gasket compression.
- Easy Lift Handle – user friendly requires minimal hand pressure to completely retract bolt from strike.
- Low 1 1/2″ (38mm) handle rise eliminates tugging and wrist twisting.
MATERIAL: Reinforced die cast Zamak, inner working parts and back plate are solid stainless steel.
FINISH: Satin Chrome
MOUNTING: Holes drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) screws.
MPN Variations: W19-Y201-SN, W19-1000-SN
There are no reviews yet.