226″ Heater Wire for 34 X 76 Opening
Heater wire (aka. mullion heater, heat tape) with self-regulating conductive core.
- Operates at 110-120 volts. 16 AWG Buss Wires covered in insulating jacket and metallic braid. 5 watts per foot.
- Self-regulating means that only so much power is allowed and keeps the wire from burning up if there is a power surge.
- Prevents walk-in freezer gaskets from icing up.
- Works best with our heater wire trim.
- Can be used with plastic or metal framed walk-ins.
- Wire is 1/4″ wide and 1/8″ thick.
This heater wire goes around all four sides of your door frame. Measure the door opening inside the frame. This part was designed for a standard size 34X76 U.S. Cooler door (2005 – present). If you need a different size, buy our custom cut heater wire.
Installation Instructions (for U.S. Cooler heater wire trim)
NOTE: May not work for all brands of walk-in freezers.
Certifications: NSF, UL