Door Frame Heater Wire – Custom Sized
Heater wire with self-regulating conductive core.
- Operates at 110-120 volts. 16 AWG Buss Wires covered in insulating jacket and metallic braid. 5 watts per foot.
- Self-regulating means that only so much power is allowed and keeps the wire from burning up if there is a power surge.
- Prevents walk-in freezer gaskets from icing up.
- Works best with our heater wire trim.
- Can be used with plastic or metal framed walk-ins.
- Wire is 1/2″ wide and 1/4″ thick.
This heater wire goes around all four sides of your door frame. Measure the door opening inside the frame and choose your measurements below.
Installation Instructions (for heater wire trim)
NOTE: May not work for all brands of walk-in freezers. Used with Kolpak & U.S. Cooler walk-ins. This is a custom cut item, so no returns are accepted. Custom items may not ship out the same day when ordered.
Certifications: NSF, UL