Heavy Duty Door Hinge – Kason 1277T
- Sized to fit large walk-in doors and heavy duty walk-in requirements.
- Precision machined steel cams gently raise and lower door for easier opening and less gasket wear.
- Extra wide strap and reinforcing ribs on underside of flange provide great strength and durability.
- Stress tested through thousands of slam cycles.
- Reversible, without disassembly, for right- or left-opening door.
- 1277T Hinge strap length is 14″. Special order available for other lengths. Kason catalog can be found here
Material : High pressure die-cast zinc flange, 3/16″ (4.8mm) thick steel strap, 5/8″ (15.9mm) diameter steelcam pin.
Finish: Kasonized (Zinc Plated)
Mounting: Drilled for 3/8″ (9.5mm) screws. (screws are not included)
Load Rating : See Hinge Selector Chart, Group G.
MPN Variations: 1277T-4, 1277T-00004, 11277T00004
NOTE: Make sure you are using these to replace other large strap hinges. If you try to replace standard size hinges there will not be a large enough metal plate in the door to mount to. This item includes 1 hinge.