HIGH OUTPUT THAT HELPS YOU SAVE: High output LED technology with best-in-class efficiency at 110 Iumens per watt. Designed for high ceilings and larger work rooms with greater foot candle requirements; you get the same output from fewer fixtures.
SUSTAINABLE LED: technology assures sustainable energy savings over the life of the fixture. Four-foot, vaporproof fixture is supplied complete with low energy LEDs.
FAST RETURN: Payback in as little as six (6) months. Reduced lighting wattage and heat generation lower utility cost. LED fixtures are rated 50,000+ hr/life.
WET & COLD APPLICATIONS: Specifically designed for wet and low temperature environments. Operating temperature range from -40° F to 104° F (-40° C to 40° C). Luminaire meets
IP-65 for wet and cold applications and is LM-79 tested.
INSTANT ON: Reach full light level immediately even in lowest temperatures. No more waiting for freezer lights to warm up.
FAST RETROFIT: Easily replaces less energy-efficient lighting.
Works as an exact replacement for Kason 1810LX
- Unbreakable polycarbonate enclosure
- Pre-installed Surface Mount LED Strips mean no more tubes
- 39W total, 0.33 amps, 100-277VAC (universal input)
- System luminance: 3770 lumens
- 96 lumens/watt – exceeds Federal Energy Act requirement
- Luminaire Rating IP-65 for wet and cold environments
- No ultraviolet emission: Does not attract insects
- Constant Current LED
- 4500K color temperatures
- Rated 50,000+ hr life
- 5 year limited warranty
- RoHS compliant and mercury free
- Fixture: UL Listed for US & Canada
- Class 2 Power Supply is a ANSI/UL-CSA recognized component and bears the RoHS and CE marks
- LM-79 & LM-80 Tested
- Nominal Overall Dimensions
46-7/16”L x 4-23/32”W x
3-9/32”H (1179,5 x 119,9 x
Diffuse: frosted UL approved
UL94-HB rated, PC
Housing: gray UL approved
UL94-5VA rated, PC
LED tray: white painted steel
Certifications: NSF, GreenGuard
Literature: 1810Lc Brochure / 1810L Installation /1810L Warranty
Warning: California’s Prop 65
There are no reviews yet.