Cam Rise Door Hinge – Kason 1248
- Flush mount model for doors that are even with door frame.
- Cam-rise action reduces gasket wear, even with irregular floors.
- Built-in dwell holds door open when beyond 135°. Will self-close if less than 135.
- Simple manual operation reverses hinges for use on right- or left opening door.
Material: High pressure die-cast zinc with self-lubricating nylon cam
Finish: Brushed Chrome, special order available for polished chrome and powder coat.
Offset: Flush, special order available for other offsets.
Mounting: Drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) flat head screws. (screws are not included)
Load Rating: See Hinge Selector Chart, Group D.
Mold Numbers: Bracket – 1248-179-54, Flange – 1245-644-54
MPN Variations: 1248-29, 1248-000029, 11248000029
SKU: 493223; 576012
1248 Hinge Installation Instructions PDF
Hinge Reversal Instructions
1. Lift strap from flange and remove pin assembly.
2. Pop out cap. Turn strap 180 degrees, reinsert pin assembly.
3. Reposition strap into flange and replace cap.