LED Light Fixture
- Low profile high impact Lexan globe with anti-glare technology.
- Preferred fixture for replacing inefficient lighting.
- Designed to reduce electrical usage by 85%.
- Minimal heat generation will lower utility cost.
- Exceeds Federal Energy Act Requirements
- Rated for 50,000+ hours life.
- 4000K color temperature.
- Designed for damp/wet/cooler/freezer environments.
- 5 year limited warranty
- LM-79 Tested.
- Surface mounting
MATERIAL: Lexan lens. Aluminum housing.
ELECTRICAL: 1160 Total Lumens; 90-305 VAC, 50/60 Hz.; 86 Lumens/Watt; .12 Amps; Watts: 13.5 W; Power factor: 0.9; CRI 85
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -40°F [-40°C] to 104°F [40°C].
The second picture shows where to find your model number for verification.
Certifications: GreenGuard, RoHS, UL listed US and Canada, File No. E333932, NSF Listed, IP-65, Energy Star Certified, Patent Applied
Literature: 1808 Information / 1808 Installation Instructions / 1808 Warranty
MPN Variations: 1808-0, 1808-000000, 11808000000