Kason 1346 Performer Lift-off Adjustable Hinge – Flush
- Strap adjusts horizontally, providing door lift and rotation to compensate for unlevel or uneven floors.
- Built-in spring action is standard.
- Time-tested cam-rise technology assists closing and reduces gasket wear, even with irregular floors.
- Flange has a removable cap, allowing lift-off of door without removing hinges.
- Left and right hand hinges use the same component parts for faster mounting and replacement.
- Covers mount securely over hinge mechanism to keep out dirt and debris.
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 2 for food equipment components
Material: Precision die-cast zinc flange with nylon cam, die-cast zinc strap, and stainless steel insert cover.
Offset: Flush, special order available for other offsets
Finish: Brushed Chrome.
Mounting: Drilled for 1/4″ (6mm) screws. (screws are not included)
Load Rating: See Hinge Selector Chart, Group D.
Adjustment: Each strap adjusts ± 1/8” to provide 1/4”+ height adjustment. To adjust, loosen main clamping bolts, jack door using micro adjustment screw and tighten clamping bolts. Adjustment instructions.