Reversible 1245 Hinge
- Industry standard self-closing cam-rise hinges.
- Door opens with minimum effort.
- Strong self-lubricating nylon cam delivers smooth, trouble-free door operation.
- Cam-rise action reduces gasket wear, even with irregular floors.
- Built-in dwell holds door open beyond approximately 135°.
- Doors lift off without disassembly or removing hinges.
- Simple manual operation reverses hinges for use on right- or left-opening door.
Material: High pressure die-cast zinc with self-lubricating nylon cam
Finish: Polished Chrome, special order available for brushed chrome and powder coat.
Offset: Flush, 1-1/2″, 1-3/4″; special order is available for all other offsets.
Mounting: Drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.0mm) flat head screws.
Load Rating: See Hinge Selector Chart, Group D.
SKU: 536924; 576014; 576016; 299661; 500305; 500306
Important: Measure from the frame of your walk-in to the front face of your door to determine your offset before ordering.
Hinge Reversal Instructions
1. Lift strap from flange and remove pin assembly.
2. Pop out cap. Turn strap 180 degrees, reinsert pin assembly.
3. Reposition strap into flange and replace cap.