Keyed Handle with Strike – Kason 27C
- Finger slide seats and opens deadbolt. Deadbolt can be locked in open position. Unlocked door easily pulls or pushes open.
- Bold styling complements all popular Kason walk-in hinges. User-friendly design ensures ideal door function when used with Kason hinges.
- Deadbolt is secured using cylinder lock or padlock, or both. Features tamper-resistant screw hole plugs. Easy-grip, twist-off inside release handle prevents lock-ins.
- Surface-mounts like a locking pull handle; no complex indoor installation. Fits standard doors without modification.
- Almost nothing to break or wear out assures long service life. Locking mechanism located entirely on outside of panel and resists freeze-up, even on super low-temp walk-ins.
LATCH MATERIAL:Die-cast Zamak handle housing, tongue and strike.
FINISH: Brushed chrome.
LOCKING MECHANISMS: Cylinder lock (may be keyed alike or randomly). Accepts 5/16″ (7.9mm) dia. shank padlock (customer supplied).
MOUNTING: Drilled and countersunk for 1/4″ (6.4mm) fillister head screws.
STRIKE MATERIAL: Die-cast Zamak housing, brass rod, glow-in-the-dark polycarbonate turn-knob.
Mold Numbers: Handle- 27-314-35, Strike- 27-40-54
MPN Variations: 0027C-5, 0027C-00005, 10027C00005
Package Includes: handle, inside release, keys, strike
Literature: Installation Instructions